It is used as a condensing agent, anti-foam, anti-deposition and hydrophobic agent in various industries.
It is formulated as a gel in solvents such as benzenes, aromatic compounds, halogenated hydrocarbons, as well as in mineral and natural oils (vegetable oils) when heated.
Applications of aluminum stearates:
- Concentrator in paint industry
- Smoothing and polishing
- Preventing the aspiration of bitumen
- Avoid oil separation in the putty
- Water repellent on the leather
- Lubricant in plastics
- Making of melt for sealing
- Drilling mud production
- Grease condenser
- Composite concentrator